*50 strands per Pack*
Our Ashleigh Hair Nano Ring Hair is sourced exclusively from Indian Temples, then slowly and kindly colour treated enabling us to give you a perfect colour match, hair can last up to 12 to 18 months if looked after correctly. The nano rings come in 0.8 gram strands. Our Hair is super double drawn, meaning 98% of the hairs are the same length. Our hair comes with no silicon lining and will not matt, shed or tangle due to its cuticles still being intact.
Espresso (colour 1B)
- We strictly do not accept any refunds, returns or exchanges on any of our retail hair range, due to health and safety regulations, exceptions will apply to faulty good only on delivery.
- Once the hair has been used or fitted its is no longer ashleigh hairs responsibility, we are not liable for the aftercare and condition of the hair once it has been fitted and used.
- Ashleigh hair are not responsible for any Colour matching when hair is bought via our website, you as an individual or stylist are accepting the Colour by purchasing the hair, and product details given by your stylist, we will not be liable after the hair has been fitted, no returns, refunds, or exchanges will be made after the hair has been bought and fitted.
- Ashleigh hair do not offer refunds on Colours that have been bought incorrectly.
- We recommend not colouring the extensions, if you choose to Colour the extension that will be at your own risk, ashleigh hair will not be liable, also by colouring the hair you will invalidate any warrantee given.
- Hair ordered online or sent out via post will not be refundable unless faulty. We do not take responsibility for hair ordered if it has been ordered in the wrong colour, style or length.
- We do not take responsibility for any damage to your own hair caused by products bought from Ashleigh hair.
- We do not guarantee the use of our hair extensions whilst on holiday/in warmer climates for various reasons, including discolouration of the hair when coming into contact with swimming pool chlorine and the hair drying out through excess heat. We strongly advise all customers using hair extensions avoid both chlorine and sea water as this can damage hair and hair colour.
- Any colouring of extensions is done entirely at the customer’s own risk and we will not test, refund or exchange any extensions that have been coloured, dyed or tinted.